- Due to the intimate nature of our theatre, immediate late seating is not available. Latecomers will not be seated until intermission. The lobby may also be unavailable to latecomers. Not all performances have an intermission and start times may very. Please refer to your ticket confirmation for the performance time. Refunds and ticket exchanges are not available for late arrivals and no-shows.
- Some productions are general admission, festival seating. This means that patrons choose their seats when they arrive at the theatre. We encourage parties of 4 or more to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the curtain for group seating. We are unable to guarantee that general admission seats and/or student rush seats will have the opportunity to sit together.
- We believe that theatre is an art and as such, patrons of all ages should be able to experience our art. We try our best to include advisory warnings in publicity materials and online for language, content and nudity. Parents and guardians know their children best, and we trust that you can decide if a performance is right for your minors. Generally, most of our productions would not be suitable for children under the age of 10.
- If you leave the theatre during the performance you will not be allowed to return to your seat until intermission.
- As a courtesy to those around you, we ask that you turn off all cell phones, pagers and electronic devices and refrain from texting or messaging during the performance. Electronic devices, including cell phones, can interfere with the proper function of our light and sound equipment.
- Cameras and recording equipment of any type are prohibited inside the theatre. Depending on the nature of the performance this may include the taking of pictures in the theatre before or after performances.
- Patrons requiring special assistance are asked to contact the Box Office prior to purchasing their tickets to ensure that we can meet your requests; Wheelchair and companion seats are available for purchase during the "Pick Your Seats" section of the online Box Office.
Notice to all Patrons: Theatre Out reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any of the following reasons, including but not limited to: rude, obnoxious or disruptive behavior, mistreatment of any staff member, volunteer or actor, the use of foul language, public intoxication, photography and/or recording of any type, smoking in non-designated areas, loud conversations during any production, and cell phone and/or pager use during the production as well as behavior that directly or indirectly interferes with the production or the audience's enjoyment of the production. Purchasing a ticket indicates your consent to abide by all theatre policies listed on this page as well as your ticket confirmation.